This is the look I wore yesterday 😛 Is it me, or there have been a pink craze lately? Haha. I wasn’t particularly a girly girl with pink stuff, but I was in the mood of playing with pink eye shadows yesterday 😛 Oh yeah, do check out Plue and Nikki versions too ^_^ Theirs are way way better than mine 😛
I still am not able to provide a pictorial, so I guess in the mean time I’ll stick to step-to-step tutorial 😛
1. Apply primer (optional) and your foundation on a moisturized face. I’m using Majolica Majorca primer and Maybelline Gel foundation.
2. Dab on concealer wherever necessary. Blend with your finger or concealer brush. Areas that should be concealed includes undereye (if you have panda eyes like me), blemishes and redness. I am using The Body Shop concealer, blending it with my finger for undereye area and with a foundation brush for the others.
3. Apply a tiny bit of eyeshadow primer on your lid, blend with fingers. If you don’t have eyeshadow primer, you can apply thin layer of concealer. I’m using E.L.F. Tone Correcting concealer.
For the colors used for eye makeup, please refer to Connie’s color labelling. I’m using 88-color palette, just like the one she has.
4. Using a tapered eyeshadow brush, take G-2 (the shimmery baby pink color) and apply it to half of your lid, do not extend it to your crease though.
5. Using the same brush, apply G-6 (soft fuschia) to the rest of your lid. Blend the edge between G-2 and G-6 using a blending brush.
6. Take your crease brush and apply H-8 (dark purple with little shimmer) on the outer V and blend it upwards to three-quarter of your crease. Blend any harsh edge with fluffy blending brush.
7. Using any fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply A-1 as highlight on the brow bone and inner corner of your eyes.
8. Line your upper lash line with dark eyeliner of your choice (I’m using TIGI Bed Heat Big Fat Fun in Black Smudgie) and your lower waterline with white eyeliner (I’m using Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner in Ice White)
9. Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara. I’m using Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara.
10. Fill in your brow. I’m using The Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit.
11. Dust on a thin layer of loose powder to set your concealer and foundation as well as prevent you from looking uber shiny. I’m using Skin Food Buckwheat loose powder.
12. Apply a soft color blush to perk up your overall look. I apply Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect in Tweed Corail.
13. Lastly, your lips! If you wanted to, you can apply your lipbalm first and line it with lipliner. Apply a nude, natural or any lipstick of your choice and top it off with a clear gloss. I’m using MAC lipstick in Jubilee and Nivea clear lipgloss.
Voila! Super easy, right? 😀